Online Exercise World
- Subscription is recurring monthly via Paypal. Standing orders can be made on request. The onus is on you to cancel, MummaBFit is not liable for failure to cancel your subscription.
- Cancellations can be made at anytime without any further fees or financial penalties. At the end of the month your subscription will cancel and you will have an email from Paypal confirming this.
- We DO NOT give refunds.
- You must be at least 6 weeks post natal to exercise with us and cleared via your midwife.
- We do not recommend you work out after 35 weeks of pregnancy.
- All exercises are safe to perform both post natally and whilst pregnant, when suffering with a diastasis recti and pelvic girdle pain. Alternative exercises will be given to accommodate as many elements as possible.
- You are responsible for your own personal ailments and injuries and your own wellbeing. You are responsible to ensure your workout environment is safe and no children will come to any harm.
- If you have been told not to workout then do not do it.
- This is a nutrition and fat loss programme with no dietary advice for ailments or medical conditions.
- This is following the advice of a nutritionist not a dietician.
- A subscription is set up with Paypal via a subscription link which will be sent to you and will run for a full 3 months, all payments must be made. At the end of this 3 months the subscription will end.
- We have a money back guarantee up until 14 days of payment being made but not after the start of Prep Week.
- Once Mission 34 prep week has started no refunds will be given. It is a 3 month subscription service.
- Memberships can be frozen upon request, please get in contact to discuss further.
- Mission 34 will not work with people who are on a controlled diet for medical purposes. We will not work with anyone with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes, on a dietary intake for help with heart problems, who has been advised to be on a calorie controlled diet by a medical practitioner or dietician, with anybody who has had or is currently experiencing eating disorders or anybody who is pregnant. If you have been given GP, medical or advice via a dietician to your diet we will not work with you, we are not dieticians, we are nutritionists.
- Throughout Mission 34 all exercise will be accessed via our online exercise classes and all Tcs and Cs as per above correlate with this.
- There is a 7 – 10 day turnaround, everything is handmade from a little studio in Hampshire, where we can deliver the garment quicker we will do so. If this is an urgent order please email and we may be able to facilitate.
- All items are sent via Royal Mail by either Standard first class small parcel delivery or signed for first class delivery. Should you choose not to have your parcel sent recorded deliver, Luminous Llama are not responsible for and lost mail. Should you require a tracking number please email us and we can send this to you.
- Delivery can be expected in 1 – 3 days of postage.
- Please monitor your online account if you set one up and this will show the status of your delivery.
- Where possible, please wash your garments at 30 degrees and be kind to the environment and wash with similar colours.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Unfortunately sometimes the vinyl can appear wrinkled or creased after washing. Please iron over the vinyl on a cotton setting using a greaseproof paper and this will remove all wrinkles and restore your item back to its beautiful bold gorgeousness.
- Refunds will be offered up until 14 days if the item is unworn, undamaged and returned in the condition as it was received.
- Refunds will be refused if the item smells of perfume, food, body odour or similar. If it is stained with make up, anti perspirants marks, covered in pet hair or having been washed it will also be refused. Items refused will be returned to the seller.
- Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return.
- Postage is non refundable as are sale items.
- When returning your products please ensure you include your full name, delivery address, order number if you have it, your email address and reason for return. Failure to do so will see a delay in your refund. If wishing to exchange your item there will be a charge incurred for postage.
Items can be collected in person from the studio in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Once the order has been made, you will be contacted and given a collection